**READ THIS BEFORE YOU ADD TO CART**
This ONLINE Nurse Aide Education information session is required for the following Workforce allied healthcare program and must be completed PRIOR to registering for class:
1. Nurse Aide Education
When a student registers for this Nurse Aide Education information session class they will go through some important STEPS to guide them to enrollment detailed in the course description:
*Determine your eligibility
- You must be 18 years old or have program manager approval
- have 2 forms of identification
- have access to computer & internet
- have transportation (only on select HYBRID programs)
- complete & pass assessment (only on select programs)
- review & understand course/program details
- schedule an appointment with an Advisor to enroll
Register for this Nurse Aide Education information session class (add to cart & check out) - it's free! Log on to MyVPCC and select CANVAS. You will see this course listed in the Courses section and on your Dashboard. *NOTE: it may take up to 24 hours after registration for the course to be available in CANVAS.
Technical Issues logging in? Contact Help Desk at 757-825-2709 or helpdesk@VPCC.edu.
After you have completed course prerequisites in this Nurse Aide Education information session online, program staff will post a comment in your CANVAS account if you are eligible to enroll & your next step to enroll – always check your CANVAS messages.
Ask about the several financial assistance that may be available to assist you with the cost of tuition.
Questions? Call our office at 757-825-4070 or email WFDinq@VPCC.edu