**BEFORE YOU ADD TO CART - READ ALL INFO**
Get all the information needed to start an exciting fitness career & become a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer. Our personal trainer course is a great way to become a successful Certified Personal Trainer with an option to complete an employer internship that can walk you into jobs! This challenging course is broken into a Virtual lecture
with Mark Cassidy, MS who is one of the best national presenters in the US and
an In-Person hands-on practical skill lab
at ONE LIFE Fitness Center. The course consists of 15 hours of lecture on key topics like biomechanics, exercise physiology, fitness testing, equipment usage, health assessment & 15 hours of virtual hands-on practical training labs with role playing drills on assessing clients, programming, performing proper exercises, presentation skills and more. Included in this course is a complete student workbook and as a BONUS online access to our CPT course 24/7 too! It includes more student study tools, videos, quizzes and national test vouchers to take the Certified Personal Trainer exams. You can work right after passing the exams
with proof of CPR/AED to obtain your level 1 Certified Personal Trainer. As a special bonus, you can take advantage of our 30 hour employer internship to get our advanced Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer credential at no additional cost!! Local employers including One Life are hiring from this course.
PERSONAL TRAINER (CPT) COURSE
SEPTEMBER 25 – OCTOBER 30, 2021
- Virtual Lectures with our best US national instructor Mark Cassidy, MS each Saturday from 9am-12 noon.
- Instructor led LIVE practical skills lab review at a fitness center near you
- Exam vouchers included to earn Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer
- Student workbook, Power Points, study guide, practice quizzes & other study tools (included)
BONUS - Bonus Online CPT access to our online course to include interactive video lectures, practical video labs, discussion boards, quizzes [$600 VALUE] - All Virtual lectures are recorded and shared with students to use to study.
- Lectures: Virtual Online with Mark Cassidy 9am-12 noon [5 Saturdays] * All recorded for use later as well.
- Practical’s: In-Person Live instruction from a veteran personal trainer from 1pm-4pm each Saturday [5 Saturdays]
- Course Cost: $698 (textbook not included)
- Exam Date: November 6, 2021
Required textbook: Fitness Professional's Handbook-7th Edition with Web Resource ISBN-13: 9781492523376 is available for purchase online.
An e-book is also available for purchase online: ISBN-13: 9781492535935. You can also order the book through W.I.T.S. by calling 1-888-330-9487 or visit www.witseducation.com
See ONLINE enrollment steps below.
STEP 1: CREATE STUDENT ACCOUNT (or Sign-in)
- Go to tncc.augusoft.net
STEP 2: SEARCH FOR CLASS & ADD TO CART
STEP 3: REGISTER & PAY TUITION
- Cancel/refund policy
- Enrollment receipt
STEP 4: ORDER TEXTBOOKS ONLINE
- Review current Booklist
STEP 5: WELCOME EMAIL from W.I.T.S. to access your class
Contact HelpDesk at 757-825-2709 or email email@example.com